Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary Kickstarter

Hi, I'm pleased to share this awesome kickstarter from Cryptozoic Games and AMC!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/the-walking-dead-no-sanctuary

 The game design looks intriguing, designed by brothers Adam and Brady Sadler.  The figures are exceptional, and very finely detailed. I was really impressed how well they came out and I am looking forward to painting my own.
 I was asked to paint some of the masters for Cryptozoic for their booths at San Diego Comic Con and Gen Con 2016. As a huge fan of the series both on AMC and in graphic novel incarnation, this is a really exciting project for me!

Also check it out, this is so cool! The very talented actors Andrew Lincoln (Rick) and Norman Reedus (Dale),  with two of the miniatures I painted! I believe they were gifted the ones with the larger clear bases. How totally awesome of them is that?

https://twitter.com/cryptozoic/status/756988054590533632





No comments:

Post a Comment