Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Flara Elf Swordsman and familiar

Prepare for a boatload of updates.... I am admittedly slow at updating everything, apologies. Usually my page at deviantart is the most current: http://annecooper.deviantart.com/gallery/ .

This was one of my entries at Reapercon 2012, where it won a Silver in the Open category. The original figure is Flara Elf Swordsman from Reaper Miniatures, sculpted by Werner Klocke, painted by Anne Cooper. The original sculpt has been converted a bit by me, I added the chain skirt, band of leaves, shoulder pauldron and feathers, since I wanted her to appear to be more than a rank and file sort of character. The baby dragon is also from Reaper Miniatures and is from one of the familiar packs. The sculptor of the dragon I'm not 100% sure of, my guess would be Sandra Garrity but if someone knows for sure, please let me know and I will update this info. 28mm heroic scale.







No comments:

Post a Comment